The University of Exeter in the UK is happy to support the education of students from different background as well, the Graduate LLB Scholarship Grants is now available for students from Canada to apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Graduate LLB Scholarship consists of a fee reduction of £2500 in the first year of the programme and, as long as a 2:1 average is achieved in Year 1, £2500 in the second year.
Description of the University of Exeter
The University of Exeter is frequently ranked among the world’s finest universities. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes are available. This university’s mission is to develop a close bond with its students while maintaining a laser-like focus on excellent accomplishment.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Candidates can use this platform to advance their careers and secure job opportunities. It strives to be the finest by bringing together inspirational and internationally known business educators worldwide in a setting that combines historical and intellectual history with contemporary conveniences.
- Institution: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Graduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Application is currently ongoing till September 2022
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate LLB programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a Canadian national.
- Be applying to commence the program in September 2022.
- Have received an offer for the Graduate LLB and made the University of Exeter’s offer your ‘Firm’ first choice no later than the date stated on the UCAS track.
- Applicants must have to meet the academic criteria of the university.
- Language Requirement: Your English language skills will need to be at a certain level to study at the University of Exeter.
Each successful scholars will receive an award of up to £5000 at the University of Exeter in the UK.
- How to Apply: This scholarship is applied automatically to all eligible candidates. There is no need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. You must apply for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Submit documentary evidence of your qualifications as stated on your UCAS application, result transcripts, academic references, and information about any alternative qualifications you have.