The grant is designed for eligible students who wish to pursue the two-year Master of Public Administration (MPA) program for the academic year 2020/21.
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 2
The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available for citizens of Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue a master’s degree program in Public Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Citizens of Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, and Kosovo are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer for the two-year MPA program at the university. After being a university student, the applicants are eligible to submit the application by the online system.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
The winner will receive the following for two years (an approximate total value of EUR €43,000):
- Full tuition fee
- Housing allowance
- Living stipend
- Health insurance
Application Deadline: February 1.