The University of New South Wales is inviting highly motivated aspirants from all around the world to apply for the Robin Crawford Memorial Scholarship. The fund is available to commence postgraduate degree program.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage students interested in social impact to apply for study in a related program at UNSW Sydney.
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Postgraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue postgraduate coursework study in Certificate in Social Impact, AGSM MBA (Social Impact), Master of Commerce (8404), or the Master of Commerce (Extension) (8417), specializing in Global Sustainability and Social Enterprise.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcript, co-curricular statement (CCOS), statements and including standard letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Benefits: The scholarship offers $ 5,000 for the duration of the program (minimum).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021