Are you looking for a scholarship opportunity? If yes, here is one;
Studying abroad can be a rewarding educational experience, but it can also be expensive. Know what to consider when applying to universities, and what financial support may be available.
Scholarships for international students
Many universities or organizations offer scholarships and bursaries for students. These can be on the basis of academic achievement or financial need. Scholarships specifically for international students do exist, but there is a high level of competition to be awarded one.
Finding study abroad scholarships
Scholarships can depend on your home country and where exactly you’re planning to study, so it’s always a good idea to have in mind a country and some university options you’d like to choose.
Check universities fees and funding information to see if any of their scholarships apply to international students like you. Some countries or universities may be actively seeking to increase the number of international students — increasing the availability of these kinds of scholarships.
Organizations offering international scholarships
Some organisations are able to provide funds for international students from a wide variety of countries, including:
- ADB Japan Scholarship Program
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- EACEA Scholarships
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
- Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for Africa
- OFID Scholarship Award
- Open Society Foundation Civil Society Leadership Award
- PEO International Peace Scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grants
- UNESCO Fellowships Programs
- Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships for Developing Countries