Outstanding students have a great chance to apply for the Collection of Small Endowed Awards provided by the University of Leeds. The bursaries are awarded to pursue a master’s degree program.
The aim of the awards is to support highly motivated students by providing them £14,000 maintenance per annum and fees for the academic session 2021-2021.
University or Organization: University of Leeds
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 1
Nationality: UK and EU Students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to UK and EU citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must hold a first degree at the undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK upper second class honours degree.
How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for a relevant taught program of study and be in receipt of a student application number to be eligible to apply for this application . Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a degree certificate, academic transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: To study at Leeds you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide £14,000 for maintenance per annum and fees.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021