Lingnan University is thrilled to announce an amazing educational program that will support talented and high performing students. The Half-Tuition Scholarship Awards is now available for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The basic purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university in Hongkong.
Description of the Lingnan University
Lingnan University, founded in 1967, was Hong Kong’s first university to establish a service-learning team to enable students to volunteer and share their knowledge and expertise with charities and communities.
Why study at Lingnan University? LU encourages teachers and students to contribute to society through research and knowledge. A Lingnan education will equip you to make a positive difference in the world.
- Institution: Lingnan University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: HongKong
Application Deadline: Closing date for applying is May 17, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be local or non-local
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Non-local applicants must have fulfilled the General Admission Requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should fulfil the following minimum English proficiency requirements.
Lingnan University will provide a half-tuition fee for non-local students to complete their studies in Hong Kong.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. All students admitted to the programme will be automatically qualified for the award of scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to attach academic transcripts of high school, CV, and copy of passport.