Canadian Mennonite University is currently granting International Student Bursary to outstanding students in Canada. The scholarship application is open for the academic session of 2022-2023.
The educational award is available for international candidates who wish to participate in the MA in Peacebuilding and Collaborative Development.
Description of Canadian Mennonite University
Founded in 1999, Canadian Mennonite University is a private Mennonite university based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. CMU offers four bachelor’s and graduates degrees with majors in 19 subjects and pre-professional studies in around 26 subjects.
Why would you like to join the Canadian Mennonite University? At CMU, when you prepare to enter a professional setting, you will be encouraged to incorporate your values and studies. Its mission is to help you gain management and leadership skills and enhance your vision of entrepreneurship.
- University or Organization: Canadian Mennonite University
- Department: Graduate School of Theology and Ministry
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by May 31, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA degree in Peacebuilding and Collaborative Development can apply for the CMU International Student Bursary based on financial need.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Criteria includes being a full-time student, GPA of 3.0, and submitting the required budget information on the application form.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants can submit their applications to CMU here. After that, they can access this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants upload digital copies of your transcripts to your online application portal, Official Digital Transcripts, and Official Final Hard or Paper Copies.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, aspirants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose primary language is not English must also demonstrate proficiency in English by one of the following tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Minimum scores are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, and 80 for the Internet-based TOEFL.
- Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees (CanTest): Minimum scores are 4.5 in reading and listening and 4.0 in speaking and writing.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. score of 6.5 based on the Academic Training track.
- Students may take the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) to demonstrate their English language proficiency. PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills used in an academic setting. Canadian Mennonite University requires a minimum score of 59 on the PTE Academic.
The Canadian Mennonite University will provide the tuition fees for applicants to study in Canada..