The University of the Fraser Valley is inviting top incoming international aspirants to apply for the International Regional Entrance Scholarship in Canada.
There are up to 35 awards available to support highly motivated students commencing a master’s degree at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Founded in 1974, the University of the Fraser Valley is a public university in British Columbia, Canada. It offers 15 bachelor’s degrees, two master’s degrees, and over 100 certificates, diploma and postgraduate programs.
Why at University of the Fraser Valley? At this university, students will gain experience in new things and exploring different as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field. Here, they will grow in spiritual maturity, develop sound moral values, ethics and leadership qualities.
Application Deadline: April 1
- University: University of the Fraser Valley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 35
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from these eligible countries Africa, ASEAN, East Asia, Latin America, and South Asia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any master’s degree course offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international applicants who apply to UFV are considered automatically. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Application fee, official proof of English language proficiency, and official transcripts must be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide up to 35 awards with a value of $5,000 each year per applicant during the period of study.