The University of Western Australia is offering MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships for high achieving students to undertake the full-time master’s Program.
The scholarship covers 100 per cent of the tuition fee to undertake a master of business administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
Course Level: Masters
Award: 100 % tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 40
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the opportunity s, a candidate must:
- Have applied for a place in the MBA (by coursework and dissertation)(43520) at the University.
- Not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation).
- Have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 650.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to an eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students are automatically considered for the opportunity and do not need to submit a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will need to scan original transcripts of any qualifications obtained outside UWA, as well as proof of citizenship/permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement and any course/major prerequisites.
The scholarship covers 100 per cent of the tuition fee for the year of the award as published through the UWA Fee Calculator for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022