Established in March 2019, the SFI Centre for Research Training in Artificial Intelligence is joint creativity between University College Cork, Dublin City University, National University of Ireland Galway, Trinity College Dublin, and the University of Limerick.
Why at this program? By studying this program, students will get a world-class bespoke PhD training along with coring skills tools and techniques in their fields. They will learn in the best universities in Ireland which are devoted to supporting their applicants in reaching their future goals.
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the field of Artificial Intelligence at any of the available university in Ireland.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be interested in the Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Constraint Programming, and Wireless Sensors.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants are suggested to take part in a PhD degree program at any of the given universities. And then apply for the grants through completing the online application form.
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to prepare a PDF format which includes curriculum vitae, a cover letter explaining the interest in research, career statement with justification as to why you want to complete a PhD, and proof of degree and academic transcripts of the result need to be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must hold a 2.1 honors undergraduate degree or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Analytics, Industrial Mathematics, Statistics, or relevant research areas.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language, then you have to satisfy the English language requirements of UCC, DCU, UL, NUI, and TCD
These educational awards will cover EU fees up to €5,500 and provide a stipend of €18,500 per annum but non-EU candidates will have to cover extra fees themselves.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2019